Our Sabbath Schools provide an opportunity to dig deeper into God’s Holy Word and discover ways to apply its principles in our daily lives. It is a time when we can ask questions and look for answers, discuss ideas and communicate with our Lord through prayer.
Our Sabbath Schools begin at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, after the Worship Service. They last for approximately one hour.
Sabbath school classes
Sabbath school classes are divided into the following general age groups:
- Adults (Age 30+)
- Young Adults (College to Age 30)
- Youth (Grades 9-12)
- Teens (Grades 7-8)
- Juniors (Grades 5-6)
- Primary (Grades 2-4)
- Early Elementary (Grades K-1)
- Beginners (for Parents with Infants 0-4 yrs.)
Sabbath School Programs
Sabbath School Programs vary depending on age. Outlined below is one of the possible programs for children in Beginners through Youth.
- Mission Story *
- Song Service
- Games & Activities to Support the Bible Lesson
- Bible Lesson Study
- Crafts & Sharing Opportunities to Support the Bible Lesson
Young Adult and Adult Sabbath School programs follow a more Q&A style format of Bible study with plenty of discussion opportunities. All Bible Lessons follow curriculum materials provided quarterly by the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and are used around the world.
* Every quarter, the world Seventh-day Adventist church focuses on the needs of a certain area and raises money through special offerings to help meet those needs. The Mission Story relates true stories of children in that area of the world.