Our Sabbath Schools provide an opportunity to dig deeper into God’s Holy Word and discover ways to apply its principles in our daily lives. It is a time when we can ask questions and look for answers, discuss ideas and communicate with our Lord through prayer.
Our Sabbath Schools begin at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, after the Worship Service. They last for approximately one hour.
Adult Sabbath School LIVE on ZOOM
You can now attend Sabbath School live and be fully interactive in the Adult Sabbath School Class! Simply visit the link below to join.
Meeting ID: 842 5636 0277
One tap mobile +16469313860,,84256360277#
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sabbath school classes
Sabbath school classes are divided into the following general age groups:
- Adults (Age 30+)
- Young Adults (College to Age 30)
- Youth (Grades 9-12)
- Teens (Grades 7-8)
- Juniors (Grades 5-6)
- Primary (Grades 2-4)
- Early Elementary (Grades K-1)
- Beginners (for Parents with Infants 0-4 yrs.)
Sabbath School Programs
Sabbath School Programs vary depending on age. Outlined below is one of the possible programs for children in Beginners through Youth.
- Mission Story *
- Song Service
- Games & Activities to Support the Bible Lesson
- Bible Lesson Study
- Crafts & Sharing Opportunities to Support the Bible Lesson
Young Adult and Adult Sabbath School programs follow a more Q&A style format of Bible study with plenty of discussion opportunities. All Bible Lessons follow curriculum materials provided quarterly by the General Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and are used around the world.
* Every quarter, the world Seventh-day Adventist church focuses on the needs of a certain area and raises money through special offerings to help meet those needs. The Mission Story relates true stories of children in that area of the world.